This video will show you how to get rid of YouTube ads with the YouTube Vanced app for Android. It includes the following:
- Install YouTube Vanced APK
Remove YouTube Ads with Vanced
YouTube Vanced is an application designed for Android and iOS. Its primary focus is to create a YouTube environment without any advertisements. In addition, there are other features available like background play, all without having to pay a cent. It’s simple to install, go to the following link to find out more.
Source – https://www.reddit.com/r/Vanced/wiki/installation
Non-root methods are available here.
If your device is rooted, use this method.
How to Install YouTube Vanced
Follow the steps below to install Vanced Manager on your Android device:
- Download the Vanced Manager app from GitHub or the official Vanced site.
- Install and open the app, click on “non-root”
- Click download on MicroG, then install it.
- Click download on Vanced, choose your theme and language, then install it.
Related Articles: How to Block Ads in Websites on Windows 10